Joint Master of Science in Project Management (MSc PM) degree is jointly awarded by Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Singapore and The University of Manchester (UOM), UK. UOM’s Management of Projects Research Group in the School of Mechanical, Aerospace and Civil Engineering has an illustrious track record in project management over the past 40 years. It pioneered practice-based learning and propounded key project management principles coupled with excellent transferable skills and knowledge.
About School of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering (MAE), NTU
About Project Management Professional Development Programme(PMPDP), UOM
NTU-UOM Joint Master of Science in Project Management (MSc PM)
- Joint Masters in Project Management offered by NTU and UOM two very prestigious and established universities.
- Programme designed to accommodate busy professional lifestyle. Self-Paced Learning
- Blend of face to face interactions and Self-Paced Learning. 5 interactions per semester for each module with the Joint UOM and NTU professors
- Course modules designed by leading academic and industrial specialists
- Recorded Lectures and all e-learning resources are available 24/7 on the eLearning Portal
- 8 course modules and one Mandatory dissertation. Program Duration is between 3-6 years
- Programme open to Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents and Foreigners employed in Project Management Related roles in Singapore
- Tuition : $3000/per module. Dissertation :$6000. Self-Funding Programme(No government subsidy)
- Students only pay for the registered modules and no fee is charged when the student is on LOA (Misc fees apply)
- TOEFL, IELTS or equivalent will be required for graduates from universities with non-English medium of instruction
- Admission: 2 intakes per year – Jan and July.
Opening Date: 01 Feb 2017 Closing Date: 17 Mar 2017
Hard Copies Submission Deadline: 24 Mar 2017
-> Click here