Young and research-intensive, Nanyang Technological University (NTU Singapore) is ranked 11th globally. It is also among the world’s best young universities.
The School of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering (MAE) is one of the largest mechanical and aerospace engineering schools in the world. With well-established industry partnerships, MAE provides an active and vibrant research environment with excellent R&D infrastructure and numerous opportunities for research funding. The school has an enrolment of over 2500 undergraduate students with over 110 faculty members and 140 full-time research staff working in well-equipped state-of-the-art laboratories. A growing research student population of over 400 is also actively engaged in strategic research and development work.
The School invites highly qualified candidates in the following areas of expertise to join its dynamic team of faculty.
- Flight Mechanics and Control/ Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV)
- Possess relevant Bachelor and PhD degrees.
- For Senior Lecturer, a post-graduate qualification, preferably a PhD degree, with a strong track record of relevant teaching experience, as well as evidence of research, scholarship and leadership in curriculum development work
- For Assistant Professorship, relevant postdoctoral experience would be advantageous.
Successful candidates are expected to teach at both undergraduate and graduate levels, supervise graduate students and undergraduate projects. Candidates on tenure-track would also be expected to acquire research funding and conduct research.
- An active and vibrant research environment
- Excellent R&D infrastructure and opportunities for research funding
- Well-equipped state-of-the-art laboratories
- Attractive research start-up grants and PhD student scholarships
- A competitive remuneration package and attractive benefits
Information about the School can be obtained at www.mae.ntu.edu.sg/.
Details on the general terms for faculty positions are available at:
Application remains open until the positions are filled. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Please email your enquiries to:
School Search Committee
Nanyang Technological University
50 Nanyang Avenue, Singapore 639798