The School of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering (MAE) is one of the largest mechanical and aerospace engineering schools in the world. With well-established industry partnerships, MAE provides an active and vibrant research environment with excellent R&D infrastructure and numerous opportunities for research funding. The school has an enrolment of over 2500 undergraduate students with over 110 faculty members and more than 140 full-time research staff working in well-equipped state-of-the-art laboratories. A growing research student population of over 400 is also actively engaged in strategic research and development work.
We invite outstanding researchers and scholars to join its dynamic team of faculty as Assistant/Associate Professors (tenure-track) and apply for the following schemes:
- Singapore NRF Fellowship
- Nanyang Assistant Professorship
- Under the age of 40 and within 10 years of gaining PhD.
- Outstanding research track records and ready for independent leadership of their own research groups.
- Pursuing high impact and ground-breaking research.
- For Nanyang Assistant Professors, start-up research grants of up to US$800,000.
- For NRF Fellows, a five-year research grant of up to US$2.4 million.
- An active and vibrant teaching and research environment.
- Excellent R&D infrastructure and opportunities for multi-disciplinary, integrative research.
- Well-equipped state-of-the-art laboratories.
- A very competitive remuneration package and attractive benefits.
Review of applications is ongoing until the positions are filled. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Please email your enquiries to:
School Search Committee
Nanyang Technological University
50 Nanyang Avenue, Singapore 639798